Why Projects Fail book explains why some projects fail while the other succeed. The book explores statistics, analyses, case studies and lessons learned from known project failures, along with facts and arguments.
It goes over the main causes of failed projects, which can include going over budget, poor planning, lack of communication and other reasons.
We say NO to the failed projects!
Do you want to improve chances of your project to succeed? Would like to avoid most common project management pitfalls and causes of project failure? Would you like to avoid devastating results of failed projects: negative career impact, loss of money, time and resources for the company?
We’re going to give you something that will completely change the way you’re running your projects.
Read what Why Projects Fail happy readers have to say!
“Why Projects Fail book is a great help when thinking around project risk and how best to audit a project. Why Projects Fail also offers great insight around the project lifecycle and how best to ensure a smooth and successful project.”
“Why Projects Fail is a very detailed, high-quality guide full of interesting facts, pictures and principles that accompany, emphasize and illustrate each point being made. There are numerous facts and statistics regarding company project success rates and the reasons why they failed.”
Why you should buy Why Projects Fail book?
- Project management best practices to increase your success rate
- Suggestions and recommendations for avoiding common pitfalls
- Case studies and analysis of failed projects across all industries
- Lots of numbers, stats and data presented in an easy to digest way
- Quotes from outstanding project management and business gurus
- And so much more!
Why Projects Fail book will tremendously improve your project management processes and procedures so your project won’t fail but succeed. It’s crucial to be aware of potential pitfalls before the project starts and recognize when things might be going wrong during project execution so you can get it back on track.
Why Projects Fail: What is covered?
- Failure rate and main elements of project’s failure
- List of failed project incl. year, company name, cost, outcome
- Reasons for project’s failure
- Five case studies including NASA, FBI and Government of Canada
- Proper project management: communication, stakeholder, risk, resources
- How to prevent project’s failure
Instantly download Why Projects Fail book
PDF, EPUB and MOBI files are included
for only $9.99